Tuesday 9 April 2013

Spring is really upon us..

Finally , the weather seems to be turning a corner in England!
The days are lighter and temperature holding up. My mojo is back and I have started a few new projects.

I am making a mini book for my son's friend about the time he spent with us . I have made the mini book template and covers . Now I need to print the photos and do the decorating. I'll post some pics when it's done.

I also got some new craft stash - plenty of lovely stamps and some juicy ink pads in bright summer colours.

Love, Love the Graphic45 springtime stamps! I made a lovely springtime card. I especially love the glittered fairy wings. I used colour pencils to colour in the images stamped directly on card stock. Then added little flowers and die cuts to embellish a corner.
Butterflies and sentiment - Little Claire designs



No comments:

Post a Comment