Tuesday 16 April 2013

New baby

My good friend had a baby girl just after Christmas. She came 4 weeks early and caused the parents lot of worry. She is all right now. I visited them today. Both mum and baby looked happy.

My friend was pleased to receive this card and the cute little frock which I got for baby Pippa.


 


The push chair was paper pieced. I had bought a stash of Anna griffin paper tapes a while ago. They have such pretty prints and I cut this pink floral one along it's scalloped border. I added a little pink bow and some glitter glue. I lined the inside of the card with some pretty paper to finish.
I used the current FMS which gave me the  idea. http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/freshly-made-sketches-81-sketch-by-cindy.html

I did some gardening yesterday planting some colourful pots. Lovely buttercups and bellis - lets hope we get some sunshine now! Hope you all enjoy some sunshine wherever in the world you are.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Lovely pot of flowers, I've done some gardenign today - i'm growign some sweet peas, I just love the smell.

    ReplyDelete