Wednesday 27 February 2013

Chocolate cake

I love chocolate cake...umm.. so rich and indulgent.
I made a simple birthday card for a good friend of mine whose birthday is on the weekend. I will also try to bake a chocolate cake to go with the card. I'll keep you posted on how the cake turns out.


The cake is coloured with promarkers and embellished with glitter glue and glossy accents. Simple almost one layer card! I wanted the cake to be the focus - no detraction from the background.
I am entering this card in the daring cardmakers chocolate challenge. http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/hot-chocolate.html

I must read some tips on how to take good photos for the blog .. with no shadows.

2 comments:

  1. What a tasty looking chocolate cake ;) just right for the "Hot Chocolate" challenge at The Daring Cardmakers
    this week, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I really love that cake image. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete